You only marry once – make it a memorable one! Planning a wedding ceremony can be as tedious as leaving for a workout. You contact people, meet with organizers, run from one friend to another to spread the good news, and plan your pre wedding photography shoot.
And speaking of a photo shoot, have you thought of a unique theme already? Picnics, French romance, and Kawaii are only some you usually see as you scroll your search results.
- Movie-Themed Do you like the idea of role playing? Picture yourselves like Jack and Rose, or Romeo and Juliet, by dressing up and acting up your movie-themed shoot.
- Travel Buddies Do you love to travel? Why not take shots in places that were valuable to you? Like where did you had your first date, first kiss, or where was your favorite place? This can also be at the local tourist attractions. If you love to get lost in adventure, then this theme suits you both! Von voyage to your next trips as a married couples!
- Food Lovers
Food is love. Who doesn’t love food? But if food played a special part to make you closer and stronger together, then you can choose this theme. Take pictures while you were eating. It can either be a classy restaurant or a simple picnic outdoors. Reminisce those days when your feelings were just starting to develop inside a romantic restaurant or a cute food stall.
- Nature Appreciation What would be more beautiful than having sweet shots with the nature? It can be under the stars, at a wild park, at the sandy beach, or in a wild forest. Take your pick!
- Sports Do both of you have your favorite sports to share? You can use balls, rackets, or paddles as props. Stadium, game arena, or grassy field is the best place to take your prenup shots. Wear your favorite jerseys, or why not create your own with your wedding date printed on them.
- Musical If music connects your heart in a particular way, why not add symphony and harmony to your prenup pics? Shoot like one of you was playing piano, guitar, or any musical instrument that inspired both of you. Concerts, record stores, and gigs are the perfect settings for this theme!
- Bookworm If the library is your heart’s own, then why not show your bookworm sides on your prenup shoot? Unleash the rational persons inside you. You can arrange books as props, or feature a lineup of your favorite novels. And, why not dress up like your favorite book characters?
Though planning for a wedding is an exhausting process, in the end, you’ll have your dream wedding with the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. Everything will be worth it! Start it by making your prenup photos and videos unique. Pick up the theme that’s not just trendy, but also portrays the story of your love with each other.