Everyone always has something to look forward to after a long hard day at the office or after a week working non-stop. For some, it could be a bottle of wine on a Saturday night, while for others, it can be a pampering session at home.
Men and women look forward to rejuvenating their skin during the weekend. It’s one of the most critical weekend routines that they look forward, and yes, you can do this at home with the right beauty tools.
How to Do a Facial Spa at Home?
Get pampered with facial skin spa at home by starting with the necessary procedure:
- Cleans your skin – use the best cleansing product that best suits your skin. You can use a foaming cleanser to remove the dirt from your skin. This is important to ensure that your skin prepared for the process before applying and taking any other facial skincare actions as part of your facial spa.
- Steam treatment – steaming your face is also another process that cleanses your skin. Facial steaming helps in unclogging your pores, and it also helps remedy blackhead issues on your face, especially the nose area. This is also advised to individuals who have oily skin or those who are prone to acne.
- Exfoliate your skin – exfoliation is also useful for your skin because it cleanses your skin deeply. You can try Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating cleanser that has active ingredients that gently removes impurities on your skin. However, do not overdo it, once or twice a week is advised to get the glowing face you want.
For oily skin, you can exfoliate up to 4 times a week, however, for sensitive skin, you can exfoliate twice a week only. For skin types which is a combination or normal, thrice a week exfoliation is still acceptable.
- Facial massage – massaging your face is one of the best parts of your weekend facial spa experience. Your muscle face tenses up as you do your usual daily routines and this can cause wrinkles. Massaging your face can relieve it from tension and help minimise the appearance of wrinkles. It also helps in blood circulation and acts as a natural facelift.
- Apply a facial mask – once every inch of your face is relaxed, you can now apply a facial mask. Make sure to use one that helps your skin look younger by tightening your skin and reducing the visibility of fine lines. One of the most popular masks is the Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Wrap which provides results in just 10 minutes!
If you are feeling a little lazy over the weekend, you can also drop by your favorite facial spa place to get your face and body pampered. Don’t forget to discuss with them your skin type and what products you want them to use on your skin.
For starters, you can do your own facial spa at home and start your facial skin journey now with the products and steps we discussed. Get that glowing and healthier skin now!